What is NJMCDirect?
Although accidents are incidental, you have to pay for a traffic violation. You will be consequently given a ticket and forced to pay fine. Going up to a court to pay fines is often troublesome and time-consuming.
Standing in long queues and waiting for your turn is often more laborious than paying the fine itself. NJMCDirect brings to you an easy, hassle-free and convenient solution only a few clicks away.
NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal
- NJMCDirect provides you with an online platform to pay your pending fines. You need to visit the official website www.NJMCDirect.com and follow some easy simple steps to make your payment easily and favorable.
- You will receive your NJ Ticket Prefix Code with which you can pay your fines online. This online transaction method is safe and secured and in turn, reduces all the troubles of visiting a court. More interestingly, NJMCDirect is accessible most of the times and anywhere throughout the world.
- As contrasted to manual modes of payment, an online transaction with NJMCDirect is fast while assuring safety guarantees. Being the unrivaled online portal for fine payments, it operates comprehensively to make life simpler. From now on you do not need to spend time on finding out locations of the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission and waste your time visiting courts.
NJMCDirect being the most trusted fines-transaction mode, we have mentioned below certain necessities and simple steps to make your payment securely.
How to Pay NJMCDirect Ticket Payment?
Certain documents stand necessary if you want to avail NJ Ticket Prefix Code. When you are paying your fines online through NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service, you need the following documents to earn an NJ Ticket Prefix Code and pay at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
- The Traffic Ticket:
Whenever you have violated a road-rule, you are handed with a violation ticket. Be it a parking ticket or a traffic ticket, you need this because it stands as proof. It should be legal! The ticket that the officer hands you with has an encrypted Court ID and a Ticket Number on it, and the type of violation that you have committed. This ticket serves as your reference and therefore it is absolutely mandatory to keep it ready. Without this, your payment procedure will not proceed.
- The License Plate Number:
It stands without a say that the license plate number serves as a reference to your car’s authentication and registration. It is available on your car and on your driving license. So, without your license plate number, your payment procedure will remain incomplete.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation:
Even though NJMCDirect pledges to makes its consumers’ lives hassle-free but sadly it does not prove round the clock services. Being the undisputed fines-payment portal, it has got stipulated working hours. You need to be aware of the operational hours, during which only you can pay your fines online. The serviceable hours are:
- From Monday to Thursday, you can access the services from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM (EST).
- On Friday, you can avail the services from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM (EST).
- On Saturday, the payment procedures start at 7.30AM and go on till 10.45PM (EST).
- On a Sunday, you can complete the payment between 1 PM and 11.45 PM (EST).
Since you are paying through online transaction modes, a functional Credit Card or a Debit Card, a Master Card or a Visa Card must remain handy.
Device with Internet Connectivity:
Lastly, what stands most important is an uninterrupted internet connectivity service to make your payment secure and easy without a lag.
However, be sure to keep a track of the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation. Moreover, make sure you do not miss the due dates or else it will incur an extra cost from you.
How to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal website?
When you have gathered all the essential documents to make an online payment, You will need to follow these simple easy steps to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal website.
The hassle-free steps for your convenience are as follows:
- Open your Browser in an uninterrupted internet-connectivity device.
- Visit the NJMC official website www.njmcdirect.com.rrr
- On the home-page, you will find the option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on the option provided to start the payment transaction process.
- You will be required to enter in the ‘Required Fields’ your Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option.
- You will receive the following two options: ‘View NJMCDirect Ticket’ and ‘Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment’.
- The first option will direct you towards the ‘ticket’ while the second option will allow you to pay securely.
- You will choose the option according to your need.
- You will be then needed to pay the ticket fine with your functional Credit Card or a Debit Card, a Master Card or a Visa Card.
NJMCDirect Payment Portal will retain your credential details for a period of 90 days. You can track and check your transaction detail at NJMCDirect. If you face ‘error’ while transaction, check your internet services. Or if you are being unable to find any of your stored information during payment, do feel absolutely free to get in touch with NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
Our NJMCDirect Customer Service Team:
Contact us for further inquiries:
- PHONE: 609-292-9580
- Email: Office of Communications
- Phone Number: (973) 284 4945
- Fax: (973) 284 4914
- Our Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours: You can get in touch with us during our office hours from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM (EST).
To offer comments about the New Jersey Judiciary Web site, or about this privacy statement:
Office Address of NJMCDirect
New Jersey Judiciary, Office of Communications
PO Box 039
Trenton, New Jersey 08625